What we do
- Intelligent Reward Strategy
- Employee benefits software
- Auto Enrolment
- Auto Enrolment Staging Date and Cost Calculator
- Employee benefits engagement
- Flexible benefits
- Benefit selection
- Employee benefit harmonisation
- Benefit administration
- Benefit reporting
- Benefit broking
- Salary sacrifice
- Health and wellbeing
- Online payslips
- Total reward statements
- Global reward
- Who we are
- Our Clients
- Events and knowledge
- Join us
- Find us
- Login | Subscribe
Can you Think Pink?
We are a vibrant and rapidly growing community of over 295 people worldwide. The talent, passion and enthusiasm of our people are vital to both our current and future success, and we’re looking for more great minds to help us deliver the next stage of our journey.
We keep our people at the heart of everything we do, and because of this, we take great care to make working at Thomsons Online Benefits a challenging, innovative, exciting and fun career experience.
As the market leader in the employee benefits arena, our Thomsons people have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading companies using our innovative benefits platform Darwin™. This, along with our cutting-edge reward consultancy, pensions brokerage, employee communications, and technology development projects, has allowed us to deliver outstanding service to our exciting employers in 60 countries.
5 reasons to Think Pink:
- The Thomsons culture is driven by ‘Thomsons People’ – it’s powerful, infectious and exciting.
- We have great clients that we love working with – including 6 of the 10 largest global technology companies.
- Between us and our clients we have won more than 50 awards over 13 years
- The opportunities for training and career development are second to none – we ensure that our people have access to the tools required to never stop developing their skills
- We practice what we preach – we implemented our very own innovative, market leading flexible benefits scheme for our people.
If you have that extra degree of passion, skill, confidence and professionalism that we need to deliver real excellence for our clients, please come and talk to us about your future career.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call: +44 (0)20 3328 4048