What we do
- Intelligent Reward Strategy
- Employee benefits software
- Auto Enrolment
- Auto Enrolment Staging Date and Cost Calculator
- Employee benefits engagement
- Flexible benefits
- Benefit selection
- Employee benefit harmonisation
- Benefit administration
- Benefit reporting
- Benefit broking
- Salary sacrifice
- Health and wellbeing
- Online payslips
- Total reward statements
- Global reward
- Who we are
- Our Clients
- Events and knowledge
- Join us
- Find us
- Login | Subscribe
The introduction of auto enrolment in October 2012 will dramatically change the pension landscape for employers, employees and providers.
Since our inception Thomsons Online Benefits has combined consultancy, technology and communication to ensure that our clients’ reward programmes:
- Provide maximum value for their investment
- Are understood and appreciated by employees
- Present the minimum of administration overhead.
We firmly believe that although a major change, the auto enrolment challenge must be addressed as part of a company’s ongoing reward strategy. Whilst other providers are billing this as a separate exercise that can be solved solely by consultancy or a bolt-on technology product alone, Thomsons will provide:
- Consultancy, to help you prepare for the changes and restructure your reward strategy appropriately;
- Our market leading Darwin™ technology, to take the administrative strain away; and
- Proven communication expertise that will really educate and engage your people in the change and on an ongoing basis.
To find out more about Thomsons auto-enrolment solution download a copy of our Automatic Enrolment Brochure.
Download our Auto-enrolment Guide for everything you need to know on the latest legislative udpates, key facts and tips, and how to plan for the changes.
View our range of White Papers to ensure you understand the issues you need to consider in preparing for this change and the role benefit technology will play in addressing them.
Use our auto enrolment calculator tool to find out how much the change might cost you.
Attend one of our auto-enrolment seminars to find out more about what auto-enrolment means for you, what you need to do to prepare in practical terms and how providers can help you turn this challenge into an oppportunity.
For more information on how we can support you with auto-enrolment,contact us on email@example.com.