What we do
- Intelligent Reward Strategy
- Employee benefits software
- Auto Enrolment
- Auto Enrolment Staging Date and Cost Calculator
- Employee benefits engagement
- Flexible benefits
- Benefit selection
- Employee benefit harmonisation
- Benefit administration
- Benefit reporting
- Benefit broking
- Salary sacrifice
- Health and wellbeing
- Online payslips
- Total reward statements
- Global reward
- Who we are
- Our Clients
- Events and knowledge
- Join us
- Find us
- Login | Subscribe
Over the last ten years, the adoption of flexible benefits has rapidly grown to become one of the key ways in which to reward and engage employees, with 40% of employers now using flexible benefits*. This trend is set to increase, with a further 10% of employers currently considering flex.
The advantage of flex over a traditional benefits package is simple – it gives employees more choice. In all walks of life when we have control over or involvement in the decision-making process, we tend to value the outcome more, and it is no different with benefits; without having to fund more, companies can derive more value from this element of their reward strategy.
Our Flexible Benefits Experience
Thomsons Online Benefits is the market leader in flexible benefits by number of clients, awards and the number of employees we have in-house dedicated to these services. We have successfully delivered over 250 flexible benefits schemes for companies in the UK ranging from 20 to 20,000 employees in size.
We know that, for our clients, it is a combination of innovation - to keep the scheme fresh and engaging for employees, and robustness - to ensure everything continues to work behind the scenes, that is the key to success.
Our Flexible Benefits Services
We offer the only fully-integrated solution, combining consultancy, communications and technology. Here is a little more on each:
- Consultancy– this includes all of the activities that help you decide what your scheme should look like, including feasibility studies, employee surveys and focus groups, benchmarking scheme design and benefit broking – bringing together all the right inputs to create the scheme that is right for you.
- Communications– from designing ‘benefits’ brands to being on-site with your employees, we provide a full spectrum of services to support employee engagement. We also know that no two companies and no two employees are alike, with the scope to provide everything from the very corporate to the less conventional. With everything from brochures to video-on-demand, we can help you get your message across.
- Technology– with more choice comes the need to manage more events, tasks and reporting. That’s why our award-winning technology, Darwin™, sits at the heart of the robust business processes that make sure your flexible benefits scheme works. Branded to match your other communications, it makes flex effortless for employees, HR and payroll.
Our winning combination of consultancy, communications and technology means that we have many delighted clients, each with a tailored flexible benefits package that meets their needs and budget.
Flexible benefits can also be an effective tool to help companies with benefits harmonisation. Bringing together acquired businesses with a standard set of T&Cs can be both a resource and a financial burden. Thomsons have helped many companies establish a new, single, flexible package for all of their employees and, in doing so, supported those companies through significant cultural change.
*Employee Rewards Watch 2012
Want to Know More?