What we do
- Intelligent Reward Strategy
- Employee benefits software
- Auto Enrolment
- Auto Enrolment Staging Date and Cost Calculator
- Employee benefits engagement
- Flexible benefits
- Benefit selection
- Employee benefit harmonisation
- Benefit administration
- Benefit reporting
- Benefit broking
- Salary sacrifice
- Health and wellbeing
- Online payslips
- Total reward statements
- Global reward
- Who we are
- Our Clients
- Events and knowledge
- Join us
- Find us
- Login | Subscribe
Health and wellbeing
An effective employee wellbeing strategy helps employers produce a healthier, more productive workforce, lowers employment costs, health benefit costs and ensures that organisations get better value from their spend on health benefits.
Improve your employee wellbeing strategy
A health and wellbeing strategy involves ‘layering’ the benefits that are provided to employees to maximise their health and productivity, whilst also minimising insurance costs and absence rates. There are three important layers to this strategy:
- Education of health in the workplace;
- Preventative measures that provide a ‘safety net’ against illness and absence;
- Insurance products that protect your employees if the worst comes to the worst.
To manage costs and maximise productivity, simply having benefits in place is not enough to reap the full value of employee wellbeing rewards. We work closely with our clients to ensure that health in the workplace is expertly communicated - maintaining an effective safety net and that their insurance products are kept under constant review.
How can we help?
Education: We work with our clients to devise an engaging communication strategy which ensures that employees not only understand how all of their employee wellbeing initiatives operate, but also how their diet, exercise regime and lifestyle can impact on their health;
Prevention: Implementing preventative health measures such as screening and occupational health coupled with effective absence management reporting, allow our clients to target employees before they become seriously ill. We help our clients source these benefits and provide them with proactive reporting on employees’ absence. Our reporting tools allow clients to track the length and reasons of absence across their workforce along with which parts of their business are most affected. This enables the client to ensure absent employees take advantage of those health benefits which can get them back to work more quickly.
Insurance: Our Health and Wellbeing Consultants structure, broker and continually review clients’ insurance benefits, ensuring the benefit strikes the right balance between the employees’ needs and the needs of the business.
- If you would like to know more about Health and Wellbeing please contact us.
- A member of our consultancy team will get back to you right away.
- To stay in touch with the latest reward news and information regarding our events programme and publications click here to subscribe to MyThomsons.