Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Technology team!
•Analysing incidents received via the service desk platform in respect of the Darwin application
• Provide 3rd line support to internal and external customers; assist in troubleshooting problems which have surpassed the abilities of other support staff members
• Identify, evaluate and resolve client issues utilizing available resources or independent research
• Identify and implement workarounds until the underlying issues are resolved
• Resolution of incidents and service requests within the agreed Operational Level Agreements
• Writing articles in the knowledge base to increase awareness of issues and reduce the support call volumes
• SQL analysis of the database using SQL queries and MongoDB queries.
• Diagnose and report unresolved issues (defects) in a clear, concise manner to Software Engineering Team for resolution
• Test reported defects that have been corrected by Software Engineering Team.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates, continually improve understanding of business needs from all stakeholder perspectives, including customers, 3rd party suppliers, and host systems.
• Provide information to the business through SQL / MongoDB queries.
• Work closely and effectively with QA Team, Software Engineering Team and Client Delivery Teams.
Excellent communication skills at all levels
Problem solving skills
High attention to detail
A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
Ability to work well within a team
Remain highly adaptable - Due to the turbulent nature of priorities in supporting customers, this role requires high adaptability to changing demands, deadlines and priorities
Ability to manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast paced environment
A technical aptitude - to quickly learn and understand new technologies
Experience with SQL, MongoDB and supporting ASP.Net Applications an advantage.
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.