Cluj-Napoca, RO | Job Posted 20/02/2018
As an Associate Configuration Consultant, you will own the delivery of projects to our existing clients, including Benefit Selection Windows and any ongoing Change Requests. You will consult on the use of Darwin to most effectively manage our clients’ benefits schemes, by gathering requirements and then presenting the best practice solutions to meet these needs.
You will be responsible for delivering small to medium projects consisting of implementing Darwin and configuring it to meet their requirements, perform testing of configured functionality, as well as supporting post launch work for our Clients.
We are looking for bright, passionate and friendly people who genuinely want to work with Technology and the employee benefits market. Our Clients expect good experience and good knowledge and we’ll give you the training, guidance and support to get you there.
You will be working closely with our clients and our product – Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What will you be doing:
- The successful management and delivery of various client projects including:
- Consulting with clients to gather benefit and system requirements and documenting in Benefit & Darwin Specification (BDS)
- Managing project plans, actions, risks and issues in line with Thomsons methodology (ID3)
- Demonstrating strong stakeholder management and communication skills throughout the project lifecycle that leads to successful outcomes and positive client feedback
- Accountability for quality, budget and timely delivery of projects
- Accountability for successfully managing scope and Change Control
- Preparing system functional specifications (Benefit & Darwin Specification – BDS)
- Configure Darwin™: you will learn how to troubleshoot and problem solve. You will learn how important data is to any technology system and how to help Clients understand this.
- Managing testing of new and existing functionality to defined specifications/requirements and supporting clients in this activity
- Support the advancement of the Solutions Delivery team through developing methodologies, supporting and mentoring colleagues and active participation in knowledge sharing and Learning & Development
- Ad-hoc business travel if required for client meetings
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- 2 – 4+ years of consulting and/or project management related experience
- A proven track record of managing and delivering technology project/programme initiatives and consulting engagements, often reporting directly to senior stakeholders and managing multiple teams
- Flexible and creative ways of working to manage effective delivery in varied, challenging situations
- Practical use and experience of structured project management methodologies
- Active Problem Solving Skills and Can-Do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A passion for team work and knowledge sharing
Would be a plus:
- IT systems configuration and implementation experience
- Good data manipulation skills in Excel
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients