USA- Remote Working
This is an exciting opportunity for an professional from a Presales background to thrive in our growing US market. We are continuing to develop our impressive client base and this role will have direct impact on the success of the company.You will be viewed by our Clients and Prospects as a subject matter expert in the field of technology led global benefits administration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Conducting fact find for business case on why Darwin is the appropriate solution for our prospective US, EMEA and APAC Clients
- Conducting senior stakeholder interviews, typically interacting with Managing Directors, HR President, HR Vice-President, HR Directors and senior reward specialists
- Completing the business case document to justify our tender for business on the basis of Darwin’s technical capabilities
- Provide technical sales support throughout the sale process.
- Articulating how Darwin will technically interface with clients other technology solutions / vendor solutions and providing technical solutions where required.
- Deliver technical demo’s to support the Global Sales Team
- Describing how Darwin can be implemented at a high level as part of a business transformation move to use technology instead of people for administration. Articulating outsourced versus insourced.
- Provide technical support and input to RFP’s
- Defining scope and delivery options with the support of the Enterprise Sales Director
- Support the contracting process by being a person close to the global buyer to support the completion of Service Schedules
- Liaising with the Enterprise Sales Director to ensure a clean sale.
- Provide clear guidance on the scope and services sold to any client and ensure that these are understood and accepted by the Delivery Team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A “PINK” PERSON WITH:
- Solid experience in a Presales, sales engineer position
- Proven experience with our competitors in the US marketplace
- Extensive experience of working in a Technology, SaaS environment
- Proven commercially in the SAAS HCM market, both US, EMEA and Globally
- Ability to support multiple complex sales opportunities whilst providing Thomsons, and global market insight into benefit trends and capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the cross functions of the business
- A collaborative style of working whilst being target driven
- Motivation to support both clients and Sales teams proactively
- High integrity
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An open, fail-friendly and fun environment.
- Flexibility & Autonomy
- We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
- Birthday day off
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance