London, UK | Job Posted 13/10/2017
You will be viewed by our Clients and Prospects as a subject matter expert in the field of technology led global benefits administration. They will be responsible for providing expert technical advice during the sales process on Darwin, our proprietary software, and ID3, our bespoke project methodology.
Client Solutions- Business Case
· Conducting fact find for business case on why Darwin is the appropriate solution for our prospective US, EMEA and APAC Clients
· Conducting senior stakeholder interviews, typically interacting with Managing Directors, HR President, HR Vice-President, HR Directors and senior reward specialists
· Completing the business case document to justify our tender for business on the basis of Darwin’s technical capabilities
· Presenting the findings of the business case document to prospective clients
Client Solutions- Technical
· Provide technical sales support throughout the sale process. This is likely to include:
· Articulating benefits and benefit administration trends in different countries and explaining the impact Darwin can make on their reward and engagement strategies
· Articulating how Darwin will technically interface with clients other technology solutions / vendor solutions and providing technical solutions where required.
· Deliver technical demo’s to support the Global Sales Team
· Describing how Darwin can be implemented at a high level as part of a business transformation move to use technology instead of people for administration. Articulating outsourced versus insourced.
· Explaining Thomsons ID3 Methodology
· Provide technical support and input to RFP’s
· Defining scope and delivery options with the support of the Enterprise Sales Director
· Support the contracting process by being a person close to the global buyer to support the completion of Service Schedules
· Liaising with the Enterprise Sales Director to ensure a clean sale.
· Ensure the ID3 project methodology is understood by Sales Team and Prospects to provide an effective handoff to Delivery
· Provide clear guidance on the scope and services sold to any client and ensure that these are understood and accepted by the Delivery Team
· Provide input to the Darwin Roadmap with the Product Team to shape the future system develops and enhancements based on requirements of Clients/Prospects and market trends
Essential experience and skills
· Proven experience with our competitors in the UK marketplace
· Extensive experience of Darwin software
· Proven commercially in the SAAS HCM market, both UK, EMEA and Globally
· Ability to support multiple complex sales opportunities whilst providing Thomsons, and global market insight into benefit trends and capabilities
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the cross functions of the business
· Committed, motivated and focussed.
· Combining high performance with high integrity culture.
· Be both guardian and valued business partner.
Being a part of a global and successful, but still fast growing company.
An open, fail-friendly and fun environment.
We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
And the list goes on!