London, UK | Job Posted 28/03/2018
Our mission & vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is revolutionising the employee benefits industry. We’re a software company with an innovative SaaS product known as Darwin, which is deployed by global Enterprise organisations to help them take employee engagement to a whole new level. We’re already recognised unanimously as the global leader in our industry and over one million people regularly use our software. We can boast many of the world’s most prestigious companies as clients, including 8/10 of the world’s top tech companies.
We're growing rapidly and there are even more exciting times ahead. We’re keen to talk to people who’d be interested in joining our Solutions Delivery team, who are responsible for implementing Darwin to our clients. The SD team plays a critical role in helping our clients realise value from their investment in our technology.
In your role, you will
- learn all about Darwin and how to apply it to meet our client’s needs
- learn about our implementation methodology and how to use it when working with our clients
- work closely with our clients during implementation projects to
- understand and document their detailed benefits requirements
- work with our off-shore configuration specialists to configure Darwin to meet their needs
- support their acceptance testing of their solution
- ensure a successful launch of the solution to their employees.
- have a strong intellect, as benefits can be a complex but stimulating topic
- be articulate, as strong verbal and written communication with our clients is vital
- have a strong can-do attitude and be very goal-focused
- have a passion for working in teams and be great with people
- have previous experience of implementation consulting for an Enterprise software product
- ideally (but not necessarily) possess a degree in a numerate subject.
- a company that offers genuine potential to progress your career given our rapid growth
- a ‘fail-friendly’ environment that encourages learning and initiative
- a friendly, sociable and supportive peer group
- a flexible, attractive benefits package that includes pension as well as life and medical insurance.
As a company, we are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients and our people. Our core values are ‘being brilliant together’, ‘challenging everything - delivering excellence’ and ‘maximising potential’ and these are etched in our culture as a company.