Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 14/05/2018
The Carrier Engagement & Automation team has a unique and special role to define, create and develop the next era in employee benefits communication engagement - with the mission to transform the client and employee user experience by ensuring data flows accurately, efficiently and safely through employerandcarrierplatforms.
They are also responsible for managing relationships with Global Benefit Carriers, improving the implementation and servicing of Darwin across the business. This an innovative area which will play an integral part in the success of Thomsons’ strategic ambitions.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the relationship with Global Benefit Carriers, including legislative changes, security and legal requirements, standard products and reports, processes, documentation and troubleshooting
- Maintaining a ‘Global Carrier Readiness Database’, that captures a diverse Global market and its ability to work with Darwin
- Working with the Team Lead to capture the Productisation of Carrier benefits to support streamlined implementation and service of Darwin
- Translating Benefit Carrier requirements into Darwin technical specifications, capturing standard report formats, and working closely with the Thomsons Technology team where required
- Collaborative working with other areas of Thomsons to support and develop best practice operation of third party providers and products on Darwin. This includes the Technologyteam to help capture Benefit specification and requirements, as well as Solutions Delivery team to capture the Carriers Darwin capabilities
- Interfacing with internal and external partners (as needed) to drive efficiency, satisfaction and profitability
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proven ability to engage with technical subjects, capture requirements, translate these for other users and maintain documentation
- Excellent attention to detailand general IT knowledge, including reporting and interfacing
- Flexible and creative ways of working, to manage effective delivery in varied, challenging situations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ideally some experience of the Benefits industry
- Self-starter, with the ability to produce high quality work.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients