WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Accountable for the professional delivery of:
- Non-advised 1-2-1 employee meetings (face to face or telephone based)
- Employee Presentations & Seminars
- Live and pre-recorded Webinars
- Employee drop-in sessions
- Provider Benefit Fairs
- Accountable for providing employees with relevant guidance and information concerning any benefit available within their employer’s flexible pension package via Darwin™
- Promoting (where appropriate) other Thomsons services available including
- Accountable for checking presentations and other relevant guidance material.
- Responsible for providing feeding back to Thomsons Client Management team highlighting successes, challenges and any areas of possible development of Thomsons services and/or enhancing client engagement.
- Accountable for confirming appointments and travelling to clients throughout the UK where required, arriving punctually and having the ability to manage any issues that may occur professionally.
- Responsible for arranging means of travel/accommodation and for ordering/purchasing tickets (Thomsons funded) as part of the agreed planned clients visits.
- Maintain and comply with the rules, guidance and regulations as set out by Thomson’s Compliance function to ensure compliance with the FCA rules and guidance and adhere to TOB compliance & security requirements as set out in the relevant Thomsons Policies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A “PINK” PERSON WITH:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate effectively the complex subject of employee benefits.
- Experience of employee benefit schemes with a strong understanding of the different types of UK pension schemes, Group Risk, Health and Wellbeing and Lifestyle benefits.
- Excellent rapport building and influencing skills with clients at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experience of Flexible Benefit Platforms & Technology.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with excellent time management.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK (with overnight stays included as part of the role).
- Minimum A level educated. Degree level preferred
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in the Employee Benefit Industry
- Certificate in Financial Planning desirable
- Full & Clean Driving License desirable
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Being a part of a global and successful, but still fast growing company.
- An open, fail-friendly and fun environment.
- We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
- Birthday day off
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance
And the list goes on!