We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Experience of writing complex bids is essential. Experience within the software, technology or HR sector is advantageous.
- Have a proven track record of successful delivery of a bid process within a corporate environment. Demonstrable ability to manage high value bids to a defined process with a track record of delivering quality bids in a timely fashion.
- High level of competence of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence where required.
- Proven competence in document formatting including the representation of graphical information.
- Evidence of analytical skills and attention to detail, producing appropriate, accurate, high quality written work within challenging work limits.
- Sufficient numeracy to understand the implications of project budgets and qualify pricing submissions where required.
- Ability to manage relationships with subject matter experts including conflict management.
- Evidence of ability to create a tender / bid library and associated process is advantageous.
What we offer:
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
- Birthday day off.
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance
And the list goes on!