Role Location: London, UK
Our mission & vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Client Management Team at Thomsons.
About the team:
We are a high performing, resilient team working with some of the world’s best known brands. We are the voice of the client internally at Thomsons. We are growing rapidly and are a team of around 40 across the UK and Romania.
Your mission will be:
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders at the client, including C-suite
- Manage client escalations to resolution across the business
- Grow revenue, specifically though Land and Expand opportunities
- Retain our client base and protect our clients from the competition
- Maintain high levels of Client satisfaction and champion our Pulse programme across the business
- Line manage a small group of Client / Lead Client Managers
- Be part of the Client Management Leadership Team and actively participate in the successful running of the ever-growing Client Management Team
What skills and values you will bring:
- Client centric with a solid track record of developing strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills with the ability to have both strategic and practical conversations with all levels of stakeholders
- Be hands on, lead by example
- Have strong commercial acumen and be results driven
- Resilient, with a positive outlook
- A people manager, able to recognise and nurture key talent
- Collaboration, the ability to work across the company and time zones
- Ability to prioritise
- A quick learner
- Gains trust of others easily
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills.
Our "PINK" benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending accountfor you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.
We will not accept any contact or CVs from unsolicited agencies. All agencies must refrain from contacting us directly, please email the recruitment inbox.