Thomsons Online Benefits is a SaaS provider of global employee benefits and employee engagement software. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercer, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth and career. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC). Thomsons’ award-winning platform, Darwin™, is the global market leader for automated employee benefits administration.
With over 1 million worldwide users, Darwin™ connects employees with their benefits in over 86 countries and 24 languages. Thomsons has received 105 industry awards, including the prestigious Brandon Hall Group gold award for Best Advance in Rewards and Recognition Technology in 2015. Mercer and Thomsons combine world class consulting and broking with innovative technology that is driving transformation in the way that benefits are designed, communicated and administered.
What will you be doing:
- Creating, managing and delivering creative design and artwork for the Communications team
- Managing the production throughout the lifecycle of the creative project, liaising with printers, digital agencies, freelance designers and internal stakeholders
- Liaise and build a relation with the client, designers and consultants to identify and execute the creative brief to the client satisfaction (external or internal)
- Work to a budget defined in hours, being able to deliver on time without compromising the quality, managing a workload of several projects and clients simultaneously
- Create and produce design projects to a high standard and be responsible for the design brief including liaising with the Creative Manager or Senior Creative Designer and requesting advice, proof checks or stage development meetings where necessary to ensure it answers the brief and always before final approval/delivery
- Creating and developing the internal benefit and/or HR branding and all deliverables requested for its roll out
- Working with the Creative manager and the Digital designer to create new products and enhance the communication offering
- To effectively communicate and present creative ideas to the our clients and the team
- Make available detailed project notes to assist in the smooth handover of work during a foreseeable absence
- Designing artwork print ready deliverables
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- • Excellent knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Good knowledge: Microsoft office suite
• Desirable: After Effects, Flash, Premiere, Muse, Edge, Word Press
• Creative mind with the ability to think on your feet
• A portfolio demonstrating a diverse range of both print and digital based work and clients
• High typography and layout skills
• Accuracy – in everything
• Close attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A team player who is able to adapt and support the Communications team
• Ability to explain in an articulate manner, the thinking and rationale behind the creative
• A good level of understanding of data management for print production
- 3-5 years design industry/agency experience
- Previous Employee Benefits Communication Consulting experience/industry knowledge
What you can expect from us:
- Birthday day off.
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance
And the list goes on!