Cluj-Napoca, RO | Job Posted 01/05/2018
The Darwin Analyst will support clients in their use of Darwin. You will manage the day to day needs of clients that have technical queries or support needs when running ongoing processing such as payroll, or making updates within Darwin to maintain their own flex scheme. You will be a Darwin technical specialist, you will be required to have strong communications & troubleshooting skills to support and train clients so they have the best experience when using Darwin. You will resolve technical queries within SLA and to a high level of quality. You will understand the incident management process.
You will collaborate with the Client Manager to support the client relationship and maintain the client satisfaction scores, and support on specific client relationships for escalations and at risk clients as required. You will also monitor trend and recommend improvement to promote user enablement and improve the clients’ use of Darwin.
What you will be doing:
- Question & listen to clients to proactively identify problems and create and implement appropriate solutions to provide an exceptional service.
- Manage key stakeholders both internally and externally; maintain close working relationships with all TOB teams to ensure your knowledge of Darwin releases and bespoke client functionality is up to date.
- Build relationships with other teams at Thomsons to resolve client queries
- Proactively manage escalations/queries and evidence contributing to the client satisfaction score
- Become a Darwin expert; stay current with road map releases, bugs and future of the product:
- Review Darwin release notes
- Be aware of bugs or technical issues on Darwin that could impact client operations.
- Track and ensure KPI’s are met for clients.
- Prioritize you work to align to KPI’s, urgent escalations or clients at risk.
- Attend client calls & meetings to support on action logs and project related work as required.
- Support the incident management process, analyzing Darwin errors and best practice to increase efficiencies.
- Support clients in maintaining flex schemes and process documentation for their clients; enabling reduced risk.
- Understand Darwin in the context of clients HR & Payroll processes.
- Log & Classify Service Requests, Fixes & Change Requests according to agreed OLA’s.
- Triage issue resolution i.e. Change Request to Solution Delivery team or product gaps to Product Support team.
- Understand configuration best practice as per ID3 and deliver client resolution for non-standard bespoke client requirements.
- Ability to complete configuration fixes, scope requirements with client/partner and validate accuracy of system changes.
- Work with Product Support to diagnose software bugs and maintain a log and communication to the business.
- Ability to prioritize escalations and flag where escalation to product support may be required.
- Use business tools – confluence to investigate and provide resolution to queries.
- Issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Desire to lead and improve Darwin – proactively test solutions using launch pad.
- Create and maintain knowledge management material: Confluence and known error database.
- Deliver client training where required to ensure understanding of the most recent updates in product.
- Create and improve training material to ensure accessible online and can be delivered in a scalable and efficient way.
We are looking for a PINK Person with:
- Adaptable communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver
- Analytical thinking and good troubleshooting skills
- Extremely conscientious, ambitious, solution focused, driven
- Good relationship skills, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge with applications Confluence/Jira preferable.Experience in working to KPI’s including SLA’s and working in task management systems – preferably within HR processing and payroll.
What you can expect from us:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients