London, UK | Job Posted 21/08/2017, Closing date 21/09/2017
Contract type: 9 months FTC.
The Darwin Service Specialist will support a portfolio of clients that outsource payroll and provider processes to Thomsons. You will manage the day to day needs of our clients and their use of the Darwin technical platform; performing payroll & benefit administrative tasks, and answering technical queries from clients, employee escalations & 3rd party providers. You will be a service specialist, you will be required to maintain strong client relationships and consult on ongoing services within Darwin and related to payroll.
You will work with the Client Manager & Helpdesk (where service purchased) to own the client relationship and maintain/improve your client satisfaction scores
• Ability to develop a close working relationships with the client through a deep understanding of the client’s requirements in the context of their business structure, expectations and preferred way of working.
• Listen to clients in order to identify problems and implement technical or process focused solutions to provide an exceptional service; putting the client at the centre of what we do.
• Manage key stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Liaise with other teams at Thomsons to resolve client queries Manage communication from clients by e-mail, telephone and in person to build a solid working relationship.
• Proactively manage client escalations/queries and evidence contributions to the client satisfaction score.
• Become a Darwin, HR and Payroll processes champion; manage client administrator use of the software from a business as usual capacity.
o Review Darwin release notes
o Be aware of bugs or technical issues on Darwin that could impact client operations.
• Complete scheduled work in line with client’s monthly processing deadlines including client administration, which is subject to change dependent on the demands of the business and our seasonal peak work schedule.
• Track and ensure KPI’s are met for clients.
• Maintain process documentation.
• Prioritise and manage your work load within your client portfolio.
• Attend client calls & meetings to support on action logs and project related work as required.
• Complete standard quality and peer review checks of work as required.
• Identify administration efficiencies and communicate product updates, implement software changes where required to streamline processing.
• Prepare for annual flex windows from a processing perspective, own post AFR reporting and payroll changes; attend project meetings, carry out UAT (testing) from a processing perspective.
• Identify discrepancies within the following and remedy:
o Inbound client data files;
o Process scheduling and any changes that occur from the standard operation;
o Outbound data files (Payroll, Provider & P11d).
• Use business tools – confluence to investigate and provide resolution to queries.
• Issue resolution and root cause analysis.
• Desire to lead and improve Darwin – proactively test solutions using launch pad.
• Suggest any client improvements to process and delivery to ensure productivity is maintained and efficiency met.
• Support clients in their use of Darwin, ensuring they understand the most recent update in the product to support actions they need to take in the system, or context they will require for testing and their use of Darwin.
Key Performance Indicators
Is passionate about delivering a high quality service. We want people with the confidence to guide and influence both internal and external stakeholders in order to coordinate process efficiencies and support our clients in the use of our market leading software. We take pride in our work, always striving for right first time delivery.
• Adaptable communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver
• High attention to detail
• Ability to troubleshoot.
• Good relationship skills, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively
• Able to work calmly in a pressured environment
• Thrives in a client facing role
• Lives the Thomson’s Values
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
• Knowledge with applications Confluence/Jira preferable.
• Experience in working to KPI’s including SLA’s and working in task management systems – preferably within HR processing and payroll.
We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
And the list goes on!