Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 03/05/2017
You will be responsible for managing our Helpdesk Operation, supporting the Client Services Operations Manager with the operational service, including quality, productivity and successful delivery of SLAs for Thomsons Clients, globally. You will work with the CSOM to define the Helpdesk strategy and will be responsible for the strategy execution. The role sits in the Global Client Experience Leadership Team.
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What will you be doing:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Helpdesk Team in a professional and efficient manner
- Communicates all resort news and events to increase the Helpdesk Team awareness, and understanding of the Thomsons financial and operations standard.
- Focuses on continuous improvement of our support services with an emphasis on proactive planning, promoting a client focused support culture and delivering an effective service to all our clients.
- Represents the Helpdesk Team in relations to clients, stakeholders, other teams at Thomsons, and third party providers.
- Manages the relationship with various stakeholders across the business and collaborates effectively with other teams at Thomsons to resolve client queries, manage interaction with our clients, and help achieve The Pulse objectives.
- Responsible for the achievement of client service level agreements in line with contractual commitments across all UK and Global clients
- Responsible for managing performance KPIs across the Helpdesk team
- Provide daily support to the teams and responsible for all people matters such as managing performance and personal matters
- Line management of senior staff in the team including setting objectives, regular 121s, appraisals
- Supporting the Client Services Operations Manager with pay and bonus reviews
- Supporting the Client Services Operations Manager in identifying and eliminating the root cause of barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality that impact the team’s performance and the Client experience
- Responsible for identifying recruitment needs and working with the Recruitment team to hire and onboard new talent
- Ensure appropriate training is in place for new starters and contribute to the team’s personal development plans by highlighting training needs
- Provides coaching and guidance to the Helpdesk Team – ensures team has proper training, the team objectives are achievable and aligned to our company strategy
- Identify and support skills development of all Helpdesk staff.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
We are looking for a strong leader who is passionate about excellent service and managing and developing people. The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Hands on people management to support career development, personal development and retention of the team
- Excellent communication skills, relationship and stakeholder management skills with both Clients and internally
- Client and team focused, passionate about quality and service delivery and improving the experience of our clients and their employees
- Experience of forecasting and resource planning to ensure the smooth and consistent delivery of all Client and Team SLAs
- Experience in delivering Service Level Agreements and addressing any issues with service
- A data driven approach, able to identify and use data for planning, forecasting, efficiency improvement and cost saving
- Proven experience with client escalation management
- Experience in creating and delivery training and development plans
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients