Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 05/03/2018
Reporting to the Head of Information Security in London, you will be contributing to the management of Information Security across the global business.
What will you be doing:
- Helping to maintain ISO 27001: 2013 Certification in our Romania office – but also to assist with the ISMS across our global offices
- Assisting with reporting information security compliance and risk to key stakeholders within the business
- Assisting with Information Security incident management and remediation across our global offices
- Contributing to the Information Security pre-sales and RFP process by reviewing client surveys/producing and maintaining security schedules for both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Contributing to the review of Information Security requirements as part of the contractual process
- Contributing to the Application and Infrastructure Penetration testing process
- Liaising with internal Development, Infrastructure, Architecture and Product teams in relation to information security threats, vulnerabilities and recommending mitigations.
- Helping to maintain an ongoing security awareness and training program across all global offices.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High integrity and attention to detail
- Experience of maintaining ISO 27001 Certification - ideally within a global technology business
- Experience of helping to drive Information Security initiatives within a global business
- Experience in conducting/receiving Information Security reviews/audits
- Experience in helping to deliver ongoing security awareness and training
- Experience in making Application and Infrastructure enhancements to mitigate Risk
- Some knowledge or experience in Privacy/Data Protection and/or working with Risk/Compliance functions
- Flexible attitude, and an ability to perform under pressure
- Any ISO 27001:2013 related certifications
Would be a plus:
- ISO 27001: 2013 Lead Implementer
- ISO 27001: 2013 Lead Auditor
- MSc in Computer Science related discipline
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients