Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 21/05/2018
The Carrier Engagement & Automation team has a unique and special role to define, create and develop the next era in employee benefits communication engagement - with the mission to transform the client and employee user experience by ensuring data flows accurately, efficiently and safely through employerandcarrierplatforms.
They are also responsible for managing relationships with Global Benefit Carriers, improving the implementation and servicing of Darwin across the business. This an innovative area which will play an integral part in the success of Thomsons’ strategic ambitions.
What you will be doing:
- Driving automation and connectivity across global carriers and Darwin; defining the market precedent for benefit administration automation
- The successful delivery of tasks and activities as directed by the Project Manager
- Understanding and defining new APIs or two-way data connectivity between Global Benefit Carriers and Darwin
- Configuring existing APIs or two-way data connectivity between Global Benefit Carriers and Darwin
- Configuring the interfaces and reports to accurately represent the client’s business and meet their functional requirements
- Planning, performing and documenting testing of new and existing APIs or interfaces to defined specifications/requirements and supporting the Project Manager in this activity
- Preparing interface functional specifications
- Producing and contributing to both internal and external interface deliverables to the highest standards of quality as directed by the Project Manager.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Previous experience in API design or development
- Previous experience in interface design or development
- Experience in data manipulation and handling
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Secure File Transfer automation
- Excellent attention to detail and solid general IT knowledge combined with a genuine desire to work hands on with technology
- Familiarity of project delivery methodologies such as PRINCE2 would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients