Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 21/05/2018
Our Interface Specialists are responsible for the hands on configuration of interfaces between Darwin™ and third party systems (client payroll/HRIS systems and benefit providers) across the whole range of projects undertaken by Thomsons.
They perform testing of configured functionality and support UAT activity for Clients, and are responsible for analysing, creating and maintaining interface design and specification documentation.
They will be also responsible for the maintenance of existing standard reports and interfaces to benefit providers and for creating templates and documentation for UK payroll and HRIS providers.
What will you be doing:
- Analysis and preparation of interface functional specifications
- Using the in-house developed Janus reporting tool to configure interfaces and reports to accurately represent the client’s business and meet their functional requirements
- Planning, performing and documenting testing of new and existing interfaces to defined specifications and requirements
- Configuration and testing of single sign-ons with clients and third party providers
- Configuration and testing of file transfers with clients and third party providers
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English and Romanian
- Previous experience in interface design or development
- Experience in data manipulation and data handling
- Familiarity with basic programming principles
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Secure File Transfer automation
- Excellent attention to detail and solid general IT knowledge combined with a genuine desire to work hands on with technology
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity of project delivery methodologies such as PRINCE2
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients