Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 22/03/2017
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies. Our Interface Specialists are responsible for the hands-on configuration of interfaces, single sign-ons and data transfers between Darwin™ and various other third party systems (client payroll/HRIS systems and benefit providers) across the whole range of the projects undertaken by Thomsons.
You will go through an intensive training (at the beginning of the role) - after that, you will perform testing of configured functionality, support UAT testing for Clients, create and maintain interface design and various specification documentation. You will be responsible for the maintenance of existing standard reports and interfaces to benefit providers, and for creating templates and documentation for UK payroll and HRIS providers.
What will you be doing:
- Configuring the interfaces and reports to accurately represent the client’s business and meet their functional requirements
- Planning, performing and documenting testing of new and existing interfaces to defined specifications/requirements and supporting clients and the Project Lead in this activity
- Preparing interface functional specifications
- Producing and contributing to both internal and external interface deliverables to the highest standards of quality
- Configuration and testing of single sign-ons with clients and third party providers
- Configuration and testing of file transfers with clients and third party providers
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English and Romanian
- Familiarity with reports design or development
- Excellent attention to detail, and solid general IT knowledge, combined with a genuine desire to work hands on with technology
- Experience in data manipulation and handling (e.g.: XLS, XML, SQL)
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity of project delivery methodologies such as PRINCE2
- Knowledge of Secure File Transfer automation
- Graduate calibre (preferably in an IT or Business Systems related subject).
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients