- Learn Darwin™ and get familiar with all the services we offer to our clients
- Work as part of the team you will be joining as an intern – get hands-on experience and grow your skills through various training and shadwing sessions
- Experience a paid internship and see yourself how you would find working for us - company environment, our ways of working and our brilliant people
- Opt to join us for a full time role at the end of your internship programme.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- An excellent English command – both spoken and written
- Good communication skills, confident in speaking to people and dealing with challenges
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and creativity skills
- Strong attention to details
- Learning appetite and a growth mindset
- A passion for Technology.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients