London, UK | Job Posted 28/03/2018
Our mission & vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is revolutionising the employee benefits industry. We’re a software company with an innovative SaaS product known as Darwin, which is deployed by global Enterprise organisations to help them take employee engagement to a whole new level. We’re already recognised unanimously as the global leader in our industry and over one million people regularly use our software. We can boast many of the world’s most prestigious companies as clients, including 8/10 of the world’s top tech companies.
We're growing rapidly and there are even more exciting times ahead. We’re keen to talk to people who’d be interested in joining our Solutions Delivery team, who are responsible for implementing Darwin to our clients. The SD team plays a critical role in helping our clients realise value from their investment in our technology.
The Lead Implementation Consultant is our most senior client delivery role, primarily responsible for managing complex delivery programmes for our Tier 1 global enterprise clients.
In your role, you will be:
- managing complex delivery programmes for our tier 1 clients, an exciting client bank made up of huge global names
- ensuring that your programmes are running to time, budget & quality required
- line managing, mentoring and motivating more junior consultants and configuration specialists
- be one of the senior leaders within your 'pod' and a SD management team member
- occasionally ‘rolling up your sleeves’ to help the delivery team - lending your expertise in projects where needed to correct course
Your should bring:
- signficant experience managing complex delivery programmes on Enterprise grade software (ideally SaaS)
- a passion for technology, our clients and their employees
- proven capability to manage clients to scope - pushing back on scope creep in a constructive and collaborative manner
- resilience and gravitas, with capability to manage large client teams and C-level stakeholders
- a serious can-do attitude, with a focus on delivery and an innovative mindset
- a strong people management focus, with a passion for mentoring junior members and developing your team to succeed
- experience in the Benefits industry would be ideal, but is not essential
- a company that offers genuine potential to continually progress your career, given our continued and rapid growth
- exposure to an exciting client bank - global leaders in their field
- empowerment to influence team strategy and direction
- a friendly, sociable and supportive team
- a flexible, attractive benefits package that includes pension as well as life and medical insurance.
As a company, we are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients and our people. Our core values are ‘being brilliant together’, ‘challenging everything - delivering excellence’ and ‘maximising potential’ and these are etched in our culture as a company.