We are looking to welcome a Learning & Development partner to cover for leave.This role will be integral to helping our people develop their skills and overall progression.
The role will ideally cover a 5 month period starting from mid-May.
What will you be doing:
- Delivering the L & D strategy based on feedback from e-pulse, Personal Development Plans and discussions with relevant stakeholders to create development opportunities for all of our people
- Line manager training design & delivery by various mediums (Webinar, F2F, Lunch & Learn, e-learning etc.)
- To instigate a personal development plan methodology for all employees with a self-led approach, supporting managers and individual contributors where needed and collation for common skills areas
- To contribute to a longer term strategy to support the growth of the business and changing development needs of our people
- To review and update (in conjunction with the enablement team) the Thomsons Academy and content within this academy, including onboarding and learning paths
- Utilise and promote our online tools (Harvard ManagerMentor, Litmos, Elucidad, PluralSight etc to maximum effect and report on the efficiencies and courses being utilised.
- To deliver the new starter training on Day 1 via the Academy Welcome to Thomsons days
- Set policy,procedure and evaluation strategy on application for all training and delivery
- Create engaging communications that entice in delegates but also that show as complete package of development and ensure that everyone understands that development is self-led with support from our business (a complete brand)
- Provide statistics and data to Thomsons to demonstrate ROI v investment into training
- To manage the L & D budget and ensure that economies of scale is maximised and that we also use Mercers to its fullest potential
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- You will have a proven track record in the delivery of training within a growing business
- You will demonstrate ability to scale up and down in terms of content, needs and time pressures of an organisation
- The ability to think quickly and with agility in a changing environment based on feedback from each course, Personal Development Plans and the e-pulse feedback that we receive
- The ability to work under time pressures
- The ability to thrive in a values based and caring company which lives by its values on a day to day basis
- The ability to have a viewpoint into strategy and be hands on with design and delivery.
What we offer:
- Being a part of a global and successful, but still fast growing company
- An open, fail-friendly and fun environment
- We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks
- Birthday day of
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!