- Supporting the Global Darwin Enablement Team based in our London, Cluj and Singapore offices, by answering queries and providing support both internally and to our Clients and Partners via:
o Zoom Meetings;
- Providing administrative support to the Enablement Team, such as:
o Reviewing training dates and organising diaries;
o Reviewing and confirming booking for any instructor led training;
o Sending joining instructions to Clients and Internal Delegates;
o Reviewing and keeping up to date the Darwin Enablement Calendar;
o Running attendance and Feedback reports.
- Being the first point of contact within the Darwin Enablement Team for general enquiries, providing excellent customer service by phone, Skype, face-to-face or by email;
- Updating and managing various team records .
o Training Tracker;
o Darwin Enablement mailbox;
o Survey and reporting of data . training attendance stats, accreditation pass marks, etc.
- Administering our Learning Management System (LMS) in conjunction with the Training Manager and team members.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Excellent communication skills in English - both written and verbal;
- Experience of performing administrative duties to support a global team;
- Ability to manage own time effectively based on agreed priorities;
- Ability to work on multiple queries or tasks at one time;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to allow you to communicate internally, with Clients, and with Mercer;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to closely follow team processes;
- Following values: self-motivated and enthusiastic, interested in using technology and providing reliable administrative and data support.
Would be a plus:
- Experience of tracking data and reporting on simple analytics to assess outcomes;
- Experience of Learning & Development teams or HR functions.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients