We are looking for a PINK person, with:
• Proven Project Management skills across the full project lifecycle including creating project plans, reporting status and risk management, transition into business as usual and measurement of return on investment
• Solid experience of process creation, mapping and analysis using recognised Operational Excellence techniques, e.g. value stream mapping
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, and the ability to present a proposal or status fluently to key business leads and sponsors
• Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
• Proven use of Excel for data analysis (trend analysis, pivot tables)
• Ability to think strategically as well as being hands on and detail focused as required
• You will have a natural curiosity about how business processes work and a passion for wanting to improve them;
• You will enjoy solving problems and challenging existing ways of working;
• Desire to see projects completed and adding real business value;
• You will be genuinely self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience required;
• Lean/Six Sigma qualification is an advantage;
• A recognised project management qualification is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Birthday day off.
- We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance
- And the list goes on!