London, UK | Job Posted 26/02/2018
• Assisting the other members of the Legal Department in maintaining and growing its know-how and precedent base.
• Conducting legal research.
• Reviewing a variety of commercial contracts relating to the provision of SaaS services.
• Drafting reports.
• Assisting with day to day administrative duties for the lawyers you are reporting to.
• Dealing with any additional ad hoc duties that may arise.
• Facilitate legal/ commercial awareness and compliance across the business.
• Taking responsibility for maintaining and updating an archive and a database of all legal templates/ information.
• Creating, using, sharing and capturing know-how.
• Supporting the Head of Legal.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proven ability to prioritise workload and to work to deadlines.
• Strong team player who seeks and gives empowerment.
• Flexible, positive and approachable with a pragmatic approach.
• Strong computer and technical skills and know-how.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Project management skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Good drafting ability.
• A pro-active, can do attitude.
Behaviour competency requirements:
• Gets to know the company and its business.
• Has the gravitas to work with senior colleagues and to liaise with business colleagues.
• The ability to work well and remain calm under pressure.
• Thinks commercially and pragmatically.
• Can communicate and influence effectively.
• Facilitates and embraces team culture.
We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks: