Role Location: London, UK
An exciting opportunity for a Resource Planning Manager for the world’s leading benefit technology company. In your role as RPM you will manage the allocation of implementation resources across the organisation to manage capacity & ensure all projects are resourced correctly.
You will use analytical and problem-solving skills to properly load balance and service our internal functions and clients. Most importantly, you will be expected to help structure ambiguous problems, support analytical work streams, apply sound business judgment while communicating complex issues effectively.
This is a great opportunity to grow and shape a new function/role in an incredibly high growth company. We are growing exponentially each year & are excited to have a resource management professional to join our team.
Your mission will be:
- Own all resource allocations for the global implementation function, working inside the PMO
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and deliver the resourcing strategy and in year resource plans
- Be proactive in resolving or offering solutions to resolve supply and demand challenges of deployment both at the transactional and operational levels
- Optimise the allocation of work and deployment of staff to maximise utilisation and profitability, in conjunction with personal development plans and wellbeing
- Act as strategic advisor on resourcing to the business in the region, working closely with the regional Delivery Managers, as well as Operations Leadership, to provide guidance based on business intelligence and knowledge of the region
- Drive strategic planning activities and discussions that include regular interface with management, long term capacity planning, and finance teams to provide analysis and recommendations for process improvements and implementation
- Manage resource schedules for staffing and accuracy forecasting
- Actively manage capacity and reduce utilisation leakage.
- Create and publish weekly operations reports designed to deliver optimal management visibility
- Identify and report on key performance metrics, drawing key insights and leveraging them to help set the strategic agenda for the team.
What skills and values you will bring:
- Extremely strong analytical skills with the ability to detect patterns and analyze disparate data
- Similarly strong Excel skills, with capacity to build complex macros from the ground up
- Deployment and manpower planning experience, from an enterprise level SaaS or consulting organisation
- Strong communications skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of and exposure to operational business processes, with a strong preference for knowledge of Services/Professional Services/Consulting operations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced operational role, with ability to manage ambiguity, changing priorities and remain focused on delivering excellent results
- Outstanding project management skills to manage and prioritize a variety of competing projects.
- Experience with a major CRM system is a huge plus; experience implementing a system is even better!
What you can expect from us:
An open, fail-friendly and fun environment, as well as:
- Birthday day off
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake - and there are many talented Thomsons bakers -but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance