London | Job Posted 28/12/2018
Thomsons Online Benefits is a SaaS provider of global employee benefits and employee engagement software. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercer, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth and career. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC). Thomsons’ award-winning platform, Darwin™, is the global market leader for automated employee benefits administration.
With over 1 million worldwide users, Darwin™ connects employees with their benefits in over 86 countries and 24 languages. Thomsons has received 105 industry awards, including the prestigious Brandon Hall Group gold award for Best Advance in Rewards and Recognition Technology in 2015. Mercer and Thomsons combine world class consulting and broking with innovative technology that is driving transformation in the way that benefits are designed, communicated and administered.
What will you be doing:
- You will be responsible for managing the renewal cycle for each of their client’s benefits, including meeting with the client to assess and agree their demands and needs for the year
- Oversee the data gathering, quote and negotiation process, before presenting their recommendations to their clients. Once the client has agreed their course of action for the renewal, the Senior Consultant will oversee any implementation.
- Be responsible for preparing and presenting Benefits Governance throughout the year to their clients ensuring the clients objectives are met, the cost of the benefit programme is sustainable and they are driving better outcomes
- You will be responsible for providing frequent updates throughout the year and maintaining the client relationship
- You will ensure all proper follow-ups are recorded and fulfilled internally & externally
- You will be responsible for identifying and demonstrating to their clients the need for and value of utilising other products and services, which drive improved health and absence outcomes.
- Own the response to the client to ensure that delivery happens within our agreed SLAs and to the quality levels that we set by the H&WB Team Manager.
- Supporting the Sales process – ensuring that they have close links to the Thomsons sales team, the Senior Consultant will provide support to winning new prospects that require health and wellbeing services as part of their relationship with Thomsons. This will include response to tenders, attending pitches, helping with the delivery of proposals and ensuring that pricing reflects the work to be undertaken
- Ensure compliance and competency – the Senior Consultant will work with the H&WB Team Manager to create a personal development and competency plan that they will use to maintain and monitor their own competency and compliance throughout the year
- To comply with the Information Security Policy and to preserve the availability, confidentiality and integrity of the information assets of Thomsons Online Benefits. To be security aware and to report any Information Security Incidents promptly.
- Maintain and comply with the rules, guidance and regulations as set out by Thomson’s Compliance function to ensure compliance with the FCA rules and guidance.
- Maintain and comply with the rules, guidance and regulations as set by the FCA and adhere to TOB compliance requirements as set out in the relevant Thomsons Policies.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Solid experience working in the Benefits Industry- preferably within Health & Wellbeing department
- Experience in a client facing consulting role
- Experience in consulting clients on matters pertaining to Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Passion for the Benefits Industry and want to grow and develop in this field
- Ability to travel to Clients when required
- Knowledge of sales cycle and processes with insight into how to partner with the commercial department
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Willingness and want to collaborate with internal and external partners
What you can expect from us:
- Birthday day off.
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance
And the list goes on!