London, UK | Job Posted 27/06/2018
The Service Consultant role sits within the Client Team, specifically within the Service & Support function.
The Service and Support team are key in adding value to our projects, as they are skilled in understanding how Darwin (our benefits management and employee engagement platform) is configured for each client and the end-to-end processing impact of their requirements.
In this role, you will own the recommendation of best practice, as well as provide initial support to ensure our client’s smooth transition to business as usual. This means you will be directly influencing the efficiency and quality of our service.
We will train you to become a Darwin expert, as our Service Consultants will be champions for client satisfaction across their projects and promotors of knowledge sharing across the team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Contribute your HR and payroll systems knowledge to define best practice for end to end client processes
- Manage and deliver multiple HR Service establishment projects
- Track and communicate success measures to stakeholders and provide solutions to clients’ bespoke operational requirements
- Respond to clients queries post go-live of their flexible employee benefits site and track service levels
- Manage key stakeholders expectations and work with internal teams to deliver to project deadlines, drive automation and minimise risk
- Attend internal and external client meetings both onsite and offsite
- Create and improve training material to ensure accessible online content that can be delivered in a scalable and efficient way
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A “PINK” PERSON WITH:
- solid understanding of HR & payroll processes and systems
- adaptable communication skills
- proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- high attention to detail
- ability to multi-task and prioritise time effectively
- problem solving skills
- ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel skills and Microsoft PowerPoint
- A technical aptitude - to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Previous technical support experience (desirable)
- Previous project management experience (desirable)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Being a part of a global and successful, but still fast growing company
- An open, fail-friendly and fun environment
We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
- Birthday day off
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance