London, UK | Job Posted 28/12/2017
What you will be Doing:
- Manage and deliver multiple projects in a high-pressured work environment.
- Track and communicate success measures to stakeholders.
- Respond to clients queries and track service levels.
- Manage key stakeholders expectations and work with others to deliver to deadlines.
- Question & listen to clients to proactively identify problems and create and implement appropriate solutions to provide an exceptional service.
- Attend internal and external client meetings both onsite and offsite. Some travel will be required.
Process Design & Service Delivery
- Understand HR and payroll processes, systems, and ability to define best practice for end to end processes.
- Challenge internal stakeholders regarding the technical build for clients’ flexible benefits site to drive automation and minimise risk
- Review and discuss contracts & service schedules/
- Attend client meetings to discuss clients’ existing processes, recommend best practice approach (specifically relating to payroll processes and benefit enrolments) and provide solutions to clients’ bespoke operational requirements
- Defining and documenting Darwin related processes to ensure the smooth running of clients’ benefits site
- Lead a client workshops to outline the operational processes required for their benefits site and provide complete system demos as required
- Be a Darwin expert; stay current with road map releases, bugs and future of the product:
- Recommend Darwin & process improvements internally & externally; promote and evidence knowledge sharing across the team.
- Provide 1st line support to clients post go-live of their flexible employee benefits site, ability to adapt your support style to client’s needs
- Lead a Service Establishment checkpoint meeting with the client to gather their post go-live feedback from an operational perspective
- Challenge and show assertiveness to achieve results and client satisfaction across all clients in project.
- Create and improve training material to ensure accessible online and can be delivered in a scalable and efficient way.
We are looking for a PINK Person Who:
- With adaptable communication skills who can be a facilitator, influencer and problem solver and can remain so.
- Ability to support customers with their projects, this role requires high adaptability to changing demands, deadlines and priorities.
- Conscientious, ambitious, solution focused, driven
- Extremely conscientious, ambitious, solution focused, driven
- Good relationship skills, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise time effectively
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel skills and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Previous experience supporting on technical application – preferably Darwin or HR or benefit software…but not essential.
- Previous technical support experience desirable.
- Previous project management experience desirable.
- A technical aptitude- to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
What you can expect from us:
- Birthday day off.
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance
And the list goes on!