- Working in a team of 15 globally to deliver technology operations to a SaaS business
- Logging, classifying and prioritising incidents and service requests via Service Desk software
- Analysing and resolving incidents/problems received via the Service Desk
- Maintain and improve current toolset as well as updating where required
- End user support of network and printers
- Creating Image new PCs and laptops
- Furthering automation capabilities within the team drawing from past experiences
- Work with wider tech teams to engage and deliver tech improvements across the business
- Willingness and availaability to occasionally work out of hours.
As an experienced Service Desk Analyst you will need to have a strong background in 1st and 2nd line support, and a strong focus on customer service.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Passion for Technology and getting ‘under the bonnet’
- Experience working with Local Area Networks – TCP/IP, VLANs, switches, cabling;
- Strong knowledge on: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (Linux and MAC knowledge is also welcome)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server etc.
- PC peripherals, mobile phones, printers, VoIP know-how
- Excellent communication skills - in both English and Romanian
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Strong attention to details and problem solving skills.
Would be a plus:
- Previous experience with VMWare, Powrshell
- MCSE and ITIL certifications
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients