WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Supporting the field sales team to accelerate specific large & strategic opportunities through the pipeline. You will get involved in prospect/market research, coordinating presentations, proposal creation and assisting the Bid Team with responses to formal tenders
- Create scalable and replicable tools and templates that can aid in increasing the volume of opportunities as well as the velocity of those opportunities
- Build relationships with key individuals both internally at Thomsons and externally within prospects to proactively support close plans and other sales led activities for opportunities in the latter stages of the sales process.
- Educate prospects on the Thomsons Online Benefits Value Proposition and drive engagement through event networking and online representation
- Ensure all prospect records and all activity is accurate and to the standard required by the business at all times
- Focus on the achievement and overachievement of key performance indicators set for the role
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A “PINK” PERSON WITH:
- A track record of successful, credible follow-up and interaction with multiple management levels within an organization
- Experience in over performing in outbound lead generation or inside sales role
- Ability to qualify a prospect to key criteria through effective questioning techniques and to research prospects using a variety of different tools including social platforms, specific tools and web based research
- Proven track record in a software environment where accurate data entry and management of a CRM system as required
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with a desire to work with others for broader success
- Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Sales training, Salesforce CRM experience a plus
- University degree or equivalent work experience
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Being a part of a global and successful, but still fast growing company.
- An open, fail-friendly and fun environment.
- We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
- Birthday day off
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake – and there are many talented Thomsons bakers –but we want to encourage you towards your 5-a-day too!
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and medical insurance
And the list goes on!