- Partner with our senior recruiters to understand the business and constantly working towards aligning it with talent needs
- Source and identify the profiles that would turn into our future colleagues by using various sourcing techniques and platforms
- Check and update the candidate database on a daily basis
- Conduct pre-screening phone interviews
- Communicate in a timely and efficient manner the progress of the recruitment process to your colleagues and candidates
- Keep an eye on tools, technologies and best practices in the field and suggest improvement areas
- Deliver a high standard of quality on your tasks
- Gradually manage the first stage of our recruitment process with little supervision
- Support the implementation and promotion of various employer branding initiatives
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- High standard of communication (verbal and written) in both English and Romanian
- High attention to detail and effective time-management abilities
- Familiarity with HR/Recruitment industry – does Boolean search ring a bell?
- Natural tendency towards delivering excellent results – comfortable with searching for the needle in the haystack?
- Focus on offering a brilliant candidate experience – yes, feedback is part of it and it is definitely worthwhile
- Excited to learn about how to change benefits for good!
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients