London, UK | Job Posted 21/12/2017
Thomsons Online Benefits is a SaaS provider of global employee benefits and employee engagement software. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercer, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth and career. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC). Thomsons’ award-winning platform, Darwin™, is the global market leader for automated employee benefits administration.
With over 1 million worldwide users, Darwin™ connects employees with their benefits in over 86 countries and 24 languages. Thomsons has received 105 industry awards, including the prestigious Brandon Hall Group gold award for Best Advance in Rewards and Recognition Technology in 2015. Mercer and Thomsons combine world class consulting and broking with innovative technology that is driving transformation in the way that benefits are designed, communicated and administered.
What you will be doing:
- Working within our ‘Darwin Enablement’ team, you will be accountable for the instructor-led content on our award-winning software Darwin.
- Working alongside our eLearning team to design & deliver classroom webinar’s sessions to our Clients, internal stakeholders & partners
- In this role you will be responsible for leading a small team of 2x FTE
- Aligning the instructor’s objectives & personal development to meet business & career goals whilst providing coaching to help your team meet these
- Own the value proposition for external client training & ensure our Commercial teams understand the value
- Managing the capacity of instructors to meet the required demand and own the end-end process for booking and administration.
- Working from the UK but travelling when the need arises to Romania & Singapore
- Work closely with users of the content, your team and the business SMEs to ensure the content is fit for purpose, aligns to a user’s learning journey, actively seek feedback from the users and amend the content or format accordingly.
We're looking for a PINK person with:
- Proven experience of delivering technical training to a non-technical audience, ideally within the HCM space;
- Experience of managing a 3-6 month pipeline of training and appropriate capacity planning to meet this demand;
- Experience of delivery to multiple audiences, e.g. internal and Client facing;
- Team leading of technical trainers, demonstrating how to develop essential L&D skills through feedback and coaching;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management to allow you to engage with Clients, the business SMEs and Learning & Development teams.
- A natural curiosity about how people learn and a passion for helping them to understand with engaging instructor-led content;
- Empathy to the learner’s experience and patience, especially with less technical users;
- A true passion for technology and training people on how to use it to its best potential;
- Passion for developing people and coaching them to be their best;
- Desire to see projects completed and adding real business value;
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Experience of having been a trainer of multiple technology products is desired;
- Experience of flexible benefits, employee benefits administration and payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience required;
- Training qualifications an advantage e.g. webinar facilitation
What you can expect from us:
Fast paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients. We reward our people for living our values and contributing to our business through a variety of benefits and perks:
- Birthday day off
- Yoga, Zumba and fitness classes with a personal trainer
- Free fruit in every office - yes, we all love cake but we encourage you towards your 5-a-day too
- Matching charity contributions. Charity days and Pay it Forward charity challenges
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
And the list goes on!