Cluj-Napoca, RO | Job Posted 09/01/2019.
As an Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for implementing and supporting our support ticketing system which supports our global service teams in Cluj-Napoca, Singapore and London. You will be part of the initial project team implementing the software and will be given full training to learn how to configure the platform.
Once the platform is live, you will manage the full lifecycle of change which will include actively seeking user feedback, agreeing requirements for any changes, designing and configuring changes on the platform to meet these requirements, performing testing of configured functionality on your own and with the users, rolling out changes and where necessary training users on any new features or functionality.
You will be working closely with the global service teams and have a genuine interest in their business processes and supporting them to scale and deliver excellent customer service every day. This role is an exciting opportunity to become an expert in the configuration and support of a global and market leading support ticketing system.
What will you be doing:
- Learning in-depth about configuring the platform using a range of training materials provided
- Understanding the support team business processes to then translate into functional requirements
- Configuration and testing of the support ticketing system
- Training users on new features or functionalities
- Being the Thomsons SME on the support ticketing system
- Performing other related duties as assigned
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- 1-2 years previous experience in delivery and support of software and experience of the software delivery lifecycle
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Proven ability to learn a new software platform quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships at different levels
- Ability to manage own time effectively based on agreed priorities
- Previous support ticketing system platform experience
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience
- User training & support experience
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients