Darwin™ and Darwin™ Testing Knowledge
It is expected that the Associate Configuration QA has good Darwin™ knowledge and will spend most of the first period in the role testing allocated work requests in order to assure the quality of the product delivered:
- Develop and execute basic & medium test cases for work requests assigned by more senior members of the team.
- Develop and execute complex test cases for work requests assigned by more senior members of the team with Support and supervision.
- Identify and raise defects against failed tests (in a clear and concise manner).
- Verify and validate the defects raised after they have been fixed
- Run regression testing on the build after verifying and validating the defects raised against the work request with Support and supervision for the medium or complex test cases.
- Test easy new features on Launchpad.
- Keep track of in-flight tasks and give regular status reports to QA Manager and Pod Lead on blockers.
It is expected that the Associate Configuration QA learns and applies the SD QA processes used in Solution Delivery:
- Make sure all quality gates have been followed for all work requests in the pod.
- Oversee the defect fixing process in the pod.
- Work closely with the Pod Leads, Configuration Leads and the Consultants and pro-actively inform the project stakeholders about the status of own work.
- Flag proactively to the Pod Lead, QA Manager if (s)he is not able to complete work in due time for objectives reasons (i.e. re-work is needed, major defects found that affect the functionality)
- Good understanding of the ID3 methodology.
Internal tools usage:
It is expected that the Associate Configuration QA learns how to use the internal tools available in Solution Delivery.
- Is able to use internal work tracking tools for testing, learning and time logging activities.
- Understands the CVS and Pre Post Comparison purposes and when they need to be used.
What skills and values you will bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Romanian
- Proven experience as a QA, tester or similar role
- Confident in speaking with people and dealing with challenges and tight deadlines
- A passion about delivering an excellent product to our clients
- Good understanding of the testing lifecycle
- A strong passion about knowledge sharing
- Strong MS Excel and general presentations skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Good logical and numerical reasoning
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in an fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- Fast-paced agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.