Our mission and vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
As an integral part of our Client Solutions function, the Enterprise Consulting team play an integral and important part in the growth of Thomsons Online Benefits. They work alongside our commercial professionals to act as subject matter experts, helping our clients and prospects understand exactly how Darwin can help address their challenges, deliver on business goals and how it would be implemented. The team is led by the Director of Enterprise Consulting who is based in the UK, the team itself is spread across the US, UK and Romania. With the continued growth and success of our operations this is a great time to join this collaborative, ambitious department.
The role and your mission:
You will be viewed by our Clients and Prospects as a subject matter expert in the field of technology led global benefits administration. You will be responsible for providing expert technical advice during the sales process on Darwin, our proprietary software, and our bespoke project methodology.
- Conducting appropriate fact finding efforts to build a business case on why Darwin is the appropriate solution for our prospective EMEA and APAC Clients
- Interacting with senior stakeholders, typically interacting with Managing Directors, CHROs, HR Leaders, HR Directors and senior reward specialists
- Completing the business case document to justify our RFP for business on the basis of Darwin's technical capabilities
- Provide technical sales support throughout the sale process
- Articulating how Darwin will technically interface with clients other technology solutions / vendor solutions and providing technical solutions where required
- Deliver technical demo's to support the Global Sales Team
- Describing how Darwin can be implemented at a high level as part of a business transformation move to use technology instead of people for administration. Articulating outsourced versus insourced
- Provide technical support and input to RFP's
- Defining scope and delivery options with the support of the Enterprise Sales Director
- Support the contracting process by being a person close to the global buyer to support the completion of Service Schedules
- Liaising with the Enterprise Sales Director to ensure a clean sale
- Provide clear guidance on the scope and services sold to any client and ensure that these are understood and accepted by the Delivery Team
What skills & values you will bring:
- Solid experience in a presales or sales engineer position
- Extensive experience of working in a Technology, SaaS environment
- Proven commercially in the SaaS HCM market, ideally on a global or regional basis
- Ability to support multiple complex sales opportunities whilst providing Thomsons, and global market insight into benefit trends and capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across all functions of the business
- A collaborative style of working whilst being target driven
- Motivation to support both clients and Sales teams proactively
- High Integrity
- Right to work in the UK - mandatory
Our PINK benefits & culture:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?