London, UK | Job Posted 23/07/2018
Our mission & vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team!
About the team:
Our amazing Solutions Delivery team are responsible for implementing Darwin to our clients. The SD team plays a critical role in helping our clients realise value from their investment in our technology.
Your mission will be:
- learn all about Darwin and how to apply it to meet our client’s needs
- learn about our implementation methodology and how to use it when working with our clients
- work closely with our clients during implementation projects to
- understand and document their detailed benefits requirements
- work with our off-shore configuration specialists to configure Darwin to meet their needs
- support their acceptance testing of their solution
- ensure a successful launch of the solution to their employees.
What skills & values you will bring:
- have a strong intellect, as benefits can be a complex but stimulating topic
- be articulate, as strong verbal and written communication with our clients is vital
- have a strong can-do attitude and be very goal-focused
- have a passion for working in teams and be great with people
- have previous experience of implementation consulting for an Enterprise software product
- ideally (but not necessarily) possess a degree in a numerate subject.
Our “PINK” benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending accountfor you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.