Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
The Data & Analytics team are key to driving forward our analytics proposition to clients and the use of analytics internally within Thomsons Online Benefits. Operating as experts within the business in order to help the organisation provide competitive advantage through analytics.
Your mission will be:
Working within the Data & Analytics team, your role with be to increase the usage and availability of data and self-serve analytics, through:
- Understanding clients requirements and turning these into operationalised analytics by managing the associated process roll out related to any technical deliveries
- Working with internal teams to define analytical solutions
- Proactively recommending analytical solutions based on knowledge and experience
- Working with internal and external business stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Working with internal technical teams to deliver solutions
- Involvement in the development of the Data & Analytics roadmap
- Define best practice, processes and testing procedures for analytics implementations
- Client engagement as required in conjunction with Sales and Client Management
What skills and values you will bring:
Experience of dealing with clients
- Experience of dealing with internal stakeholders, possibly to a senior level
- Experience of writing user stories and running workshops
- Understanding of benefits and how analytics can be used in this area
- Experience of implementing analytical solutions
- Experience of working with technical teams to deliver analytic solutions
- Ability to turn requirements into valuable and usable deliverables
- Ability to suggest analytical solutions that will move the needle in terms of what the team can provide
- Commercial awareness in terms of the value and impact analytics can provide within a business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of B2B businesses beneficial
- Ability to learn new skills
- Relevant degree
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?