Our mission and vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
Working within Client Management Operations Team, you will input into and help execute the client management operations strategy. This will include but not be limited to analyzing key client data, facilitating workshops, working within the client management team and cross functionally to transform business processes in order to add additional value or efficiencies for Client Managers or Thomsons as a whole.
You will provide insight to help make decisions using excellent data analysis skills; you will need a keen eye for detail. You will be responsible for implementing continuous improvement initiatives and new ways of working through enabling people, improving process, or leveraging systems and technologies.
You will also work cross functionally, understanding how teams operate today, mapping business processes and helping to ensure these benefit our clients and provide efficiencies for the Client Management Team.
The role and your mission:
- Sitting within the Client Management team and reporting into the Head of Client Management Operations, you will input into and support on the operations strategy that impacts our Client Managers and Clients;
- Provide analytical support on multiple client focused initiatives including:
- Clients at risk process, providing monthly reporting, and analysing key trends which can be used business-wide, to implement change;
- Thomsons Pulse Programme, ensuring all administrative tasks are complete and providing monthly analysis and reporting to identify key business trends to support business improvement.
- Support processes ensuring systems and tools are used appropriately across the client management team;
- Work with Delivery and Consulting Teams to report pipeline of work for our Clients;
- Support on all best practice and templates, standardising and keeping updated key client facing documentation templates and processes;
- Support in multiple Client Management Team focused initiatives including the team training programme, the Peer Review process, and our Brilliant Basics;
- Liaise with the Product team, ensuring the adoption of any software releases and the messaging to our clients;
- Work with the Finance team to make sure our clients are invoiced on time and against contracted services;
What skills and values you will bring:
- Solid experience of process creation, mapping and analysis using recognised operational techniques, e.g. value stream mapping
- Experienced user of Excel trend analysis, pivot tables) with proven ability to analyse data and produce impactful insight
- Strong organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Passion for collaborating and championing best practises
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, and the ability to present a proposal or status fluently to key business leads and sponsors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to think strategically as well as being hands on and detail focused as required
- Proven Project Management skills across the full project lifecycle including creating project plans, reporting status and risk management, transition into business as usual and measurement of return on investment
- Excellent knowledge of Sales Force
- Knowledge of Jira would be a benefit
- You will have a natural curiosity about how business processes work and a passion for wanting to improvements;
- You will enjoy solving problems and challenging existing ways of working;
- Desire to see projects completed and adding real business value;
- You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?