Cluj-Napoca, RO | Job Posted 01/09/2020.
About the team:
At Thomsons, it is part of our DNA to put our clients at the center of everything we do. We are high performing, resilient team working with some of the world’s best-known brands.
The Service Management team has overall accountability for ensuring services offered to our clients to meet the business strategy and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements and client contracts.
The role and your mission:
- Working closely with the Account team, the Client Service Administrator is responsible for owning any operational client activities.
- Develops an operational relationship with the client, ensuring all actions, issues, and projects are tracked via a Service Toolkit, and progress is communicated on regular Client service calls.
- Proactively works with delivery and support teams to ensure all team members deliver to the client as per the client plan, holding delivery teams to account and regularly updating the Account Team on progress.
- Prepares using best-practice templates information like Darwin Management Information, Service Toolkit status updates, Service Reporting packs, and commentary as needed for meetings such as business reviews.
- Working with delivery and support teams, the Client Service Administrator owns Client issues to resolution, acting as an escalation point where necessary. Where we encounter multiple or repeat service issues, the Service Manager owns the delivery against the Health Improvement Plan as agreed with the Account Team and owns the Service Improvement Review.
- Proactively looks for trends in operational improvements and opportunities to increase the Clients’ service experience and maximize their NPS score.
What skills and values you will bring:
- Solid experience working in a B2B environment
- Recent experience with client service management or administrative support
- Experience in working in the Technology industry is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience required
- Proactive, passionate service leader who demonstrates a ‘Just Do It’ mind-set
- Ensure that the Brilliant Basics are met and puts the Client at the centre of all they do
- Very organized, with strong time management skills they plan proactively and manage expectations well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients