Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
We are a dedicated, highly communicative team that have a genuine passion for what we do – we work closely together, (we live in Zoom and Slack), and operate in a busy, but fun environment. We are looking for someone that can fit into this; likes being part of a team, has a growth mind-set and is a good communicator. Some days can be extremely busy but we make sure it’s balanced and understand (as well as encourage) there is life outside of work. We are extremely proud and committed to the team culture we’ve built; no-blame, trusting and can-do.
Your mission will be:
Cloud Site Reliability Engineer required to join a fast-paced SRE team headquartered in the UK (role based in London, England, part of a global team).
SRE required with strong understanding and experience of cloud tooling and best practices. Ideally 5 years + experience of working in a SaaS business.
- Maintain current toolset of cloud technologies, (virtualisation, networking and storage)
- Support delivery pipelines, ensuring our product ships, and gates are running
- Monitoring of live services and ensuring they are performant
- Work with wider engineering teams to engage and deliver improvements to cloud platforms
- Willingness to occasionally work out of hours
What skills and values you will bring:
- Passion for Technology and getting ‘under the bonnet’
- Experience of working within an engineering team in a SaaS business
- Experience using VMWare platform, Microsoft Stack, Cisco technologies
- Strong scripting skills, in particular, PowerShell
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Public cloud experience advantageous
- Awareness of security tooling a plus (WAF, IDS, IPS)
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?