Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 14/08/2019
About the team:
As a Consulting Support you will be working within the Health and Wellbeing team, which is responsible for broking benefits on behalf of our clients, by approaching the relative benefit markets and negotiating with insurers and providers – the result ultimately being to find the most suitable product both in terms of coverage and cost. The Consulting Support works one on one with a corresponding HWB Consultant from our UK team.
Health & Wellbeing relates to a number of employee benefits that can be categorized into two areas:
- Protection such as Group Income Protection, Group Life Assurance, Group Critical Illness and Personal Accident Insurance;
- Healthcare such as Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and Medical Cash Plans.
The role and your mission:
Your role will be to manage a portfolio of clients – predominantly providing support in delivering renewal projects as well as performing ad-hoc administrative tasks:
- Develop a close working relationships with the client – this requires a deep understanding of the client’s requirements, team structure, expectations and preferred way of working;
- Requesting details of scheme configuration, history and policy documentation from existing providers;
- Completing Benefit Summary Tables, Quote Requests and Quote Comparison Tables;
- Processing of Instruction to Proceed once preferred provider is selected to complete a renewal;
- Ensuring all provider documentation is present, correct and available
- Run and manage renewal reporting;
- Invoice processing: full reconciliation of the invoices received from the provider against internal reports, investigate errors and provide resolutions;
- Providing support in underwriting and claim processes;
- Updating and maintaining all internal systems and documentation;
- Collaborative working with other areas of Thomsons in managing the client portfolios;
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What skills and values you will bring:
Would be a plus:
- High standard of communication in English - both verbal and written;
- High attention to detail;
- Initiative and dedication to deliver results and drive improvements;
- The ability to meet deadlines and a real desire to achieve results;
- Good Microsoft Excel skills;
- Good social skills, confident in speaking to people and dealing with challenges;
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance;
- Experience of working in a customer service environment;
- Experience of working with tight deadlines.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in an fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- Fast-paced agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.