Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 09/10/2018
Working within the Darwin Enablement team you will create engaging eLearning content and resources on our software Darwin. The content will be used by a wide range of end-users and be a key part of our onboarding process for Thomsons People, Clients and Partners.
You will be responsible for understanding the learning objective(s) of a training module and create eLearning content using appropriate software (online content, video, Elucidat, etc.).
You will work closely with the team and the business SMEs, to ensure the content is fit for purpose, aligns to a user’s learning journey, actively seeking feedback from the users to amend or improve the content.
What will you be doing:
• Developing eLearning content, simulation-based/web-based training, including storyboarding, editing, producing (graphics, audio, video);
• Working with the Darwin Enablement Partners, Darwin Enablement Manager & SMEs, to provide advice and support towards the creation of standard and custom training programs in multiple modalities including self-paced course materials, multi-media e-learning courses, virtual (webinar) courses, and training kits that support the end user programs;
• Providing technical support for new and existing courses implemented in the current Thomsons LMS;
• Measuring the success of eLearning interventions focusing on quality, effectiveness, ROI, and timelines;
• Undertaking continuous professional development particularly with respect to emerging trends in software learning, authoring, design, and development tools and technology;
• Running and facilitating eLearning design workshops for content stakeholders and SMEs;
• Providing support to the creation of learning guides, videos, and programs for a wide variety of learning and development programs;
• Appropriately using Thomsons brand guidelines for internal and external learning interventions;
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
• 1-2 years previous experience in an eLearning role;
• Excellent team player;
• Ability to manage own time effectively based on agreed priorities;
• Ability to work on multiple queries or tasks at one time;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong attention to details;
• Passionate about technology and innovation.
Would be a plus:
• previous experience working with these tools (or similar): Captivate, Camtasia, Elucidat, Vimeo
• LMS concepts and tools
• Knowledge and understanding of Learning techniques/approaches and supporting methodologies
• Time Management skills
• Organisational skills
• Details orientated
- Undergraduate Degree preferably in Business and Technology, or equivalent
- Digital Learning Design qualification or equivalent
• You will strive to deliver first class and always current ELearning interventions;
• You will strive to be an essential part of the Darwin Enablement Team and to contribute to its innovation;
• You will always provide feedback on and input to existing and in progress eLearning interventions;
• You will embrace change.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients