We are looking for a PINK person, with:
• At least 2 years previous experience in a technical Training role which included delivery using a blended learning approach
• Ability to manage own time effectively based on agreed priorities
• Ability to work on multiple queries or tasks at one time
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate internally and with Clients
• Excellent presentation skills
• Facilitation skills
• Excellent team player
• Strong attention to details.
Would be a plus:
• Time Management skills
• Remote delivery technology (Example: Zoom, GoToWebinar, Skype, etc.)
• Familiarity with LMSs and/or LMSs concepts.
o Undergraduate Degree preferably in Business and Technology, or equivalent
o TAP certified or working towards.
• You will strive to be an essential part of the Darwin Enablement Team and to contribute to its innovation;
• You will enjoy owning specific tasks with support from managers or senior members of the team;
• You will embrace change.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients