Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 22/10/2019
About the team:
As a Darwin Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing Darwin Analytics Centre (DAC), Thomsons’ Business Intelligence solution. You will have an important role in streamlining the analytics implementation process and maintaining the quality of the data on DAC.
The DAC is owned by the newly formed Data & Analytics team, who are pioneering Thomsons’ role within the Benefits Data Marketplace, a space that will shape clients’ benefits forever.
Alongside working with DAC, you will be working closely with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
The role and your mission:
- Configuring & scheduling Darwin reports to be loaded to Darwin Analytics Centre (DAC);
- Perform testing of reports and catch any errors prior to data being loaded;
- Investigate the source of error in Darwin, based on a set of known errors, and raise a detailed ticket with the Product Support team where appropriate and necessary;
- Perform testing of the data once loaded into DAC, catching any errors that might arise after the upload process;
- Investigate the source of these errors in DAC, and raise a detailed ticket with the Data & Analytics team where necessary;
- Maintain automated report schedules and update these as and when required;
- Work with the Solutions Delivery team to ensure that the reported data represents their implementation of the Darwin System appropriately;
- Become familiar with the concepts of employee benefits and how these are implemented, to help better understand inconsistencies in the data;
- Work closely with the Data & Analytics and Product Support teams to raise issues, curate solutions and improve working process.
What skills and values you will bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Problem solving and organizational skills;
- High attention to detail;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work;
- A passion for teamwork and knowledge sharing;
- Highly adaptable to changing demands, deadlines and priorities;
- A technical aptitude - to quickly learn and understand new software;
- Fast learner with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Excel expertise necessary.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package;
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore;
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.