Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
To meet the growing demand for Darwin, we need an exceptionally talented, bright, and driven Digital Learning Architect to work within our Global Darwin Education Services Team – Darwin expert Services.
Your mission will be:
- He/she is a skilled communicator with a flexible and agile approach.
- Like a traditional architect, an eLearning architect:
- Possess the requisite design know-how
- They are a strategic partner dedicated to helping the training function (DES) to develop and execute effective, modern and globally scalable learning interventions
- They are up to speed with the latest learning technologies, which they can implement easily and effectively
- They are capable to connect business needs with learning
- Have Digital Learning development and management experience, within a global technical training function, in order to communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in their learning journey.
- A dynamic, organized self-starter you will have high visibility within the DES function and you will be responsible for architecting and developing Darwin digital training engagements for all of our Clients and internal Teams, globally.
- You will collaborate with the Global DES Director, and you will report to the Education Services Excellence Manager.
- You will collaborate with all SMEs within Darwin and build strategic relationships with our internal stakeholders.
- Architecting complex learning engagements aligned to the Clients’ business goals across our Darwin Client Journey
- Review provided data from multiple sources to uncover opportunities
- Project manage the execution of internal and customer digital learning programs
- Present eLearning proposals that align to Darwin and Clients expected ROI
- Maintain a positive, professional, total learner centric attitude
- Demonstrate a subject matter expertise across digital education and digital learning
- Provide innovative ideas that positively impact all areas of Darwin Education
- Help shape the ongoing digital learning strategy
- Manage a small team of 2xFTE (eLearning Designer and eLearning Producer);
- Ability to travel globally, if needed.
What skills and values you will bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital learning strategy and development
- 1-2 years’ experience of leading small digital learning teams
- Experience in developing & managing complex digital training programs
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of digital training projects
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- Experience in designing and developing digital content with technical subject matter content
- Working experience of the following:
- Digital learning solution
- Instructional design
- Adobe Cloud/Storyline/eLucidat/Articulate
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with Darwin
- Proven track record of developing and retaining top digital learning talent
- Experience working knowledge of:
- AI for training
- Solutions Architecture
- HTML5 and CSS
- Walk Me
- You will strive to be an essential part of the Darwin Education Team and to contribute to its innovation
- You will enjoy owning specific Projects liaising with the ES Exc. Manager, other members of the Team and key global stakeholders
- You will strive to improve current digital learning portfolio
- You will embrace change
- You will strive to grow talent within the DES eLearning Team
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?