Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
Our People Team sit at the heart of the business, striving to support and enable our people to bring their best selves to work each day! The team take pride in their excellent Human Resource Business Partnering, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition and Engagement functions – taking care to foster a PINK culture and positive working environment.
Your mission will be:
The Front of House & Employee Engagement Associate role covers a truly diverse range of activities. If you’re someone who thrives with variety and a fast-paced environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Being the first person anyone sees in the morning, you’ll be the face of Thomsons and get to know our guests and employees very quickly and be the go-to person in no time!
Reception & Office Management responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests, allocating security passes and offering beverages
- Directing incoming calls and taking messages
- Distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining the front of house inbox and dealing with ad hoc employee queries
- Ordering Lunches & Breakfasts for formal meetings
- Processing employee travel requests which aren’t bookable via our travel tool
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with contractors and helping to maintain a clean, tidy and safe office environment by taking note of maintenance issues
- Maintaining stock of consumables’ such as stationery, coffee, fruit and milk
- Processing invoices for all FOH spend and keeping track to ensure we stay in budget
- Helping us to be more environmentally-friendly through processes and vendor reviews
Engagement and Events responsibilities include:
- Working alongside our Culture Architect and champions teams to create and support all internal UK events
- Keeping our people informed with engaging communications
- Arranging office festivities and awareness days throughout the year
- Assisting our marketing team with client and prospect events
- Ensuring our people feel loved and recognised by processing people gifts and rewards
- Supporting our Talent Acquisition team with Social Media content to strengthen our employer brand
What skills and values you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a FOH role desirable
- A vibrant and energetic personality
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?