Our mission & vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (DarwinTM).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team!
About the team:
The current version of the DarwinTM benefits platform has been developed by Thomsons over the past ten years. It is a market leading and specialised global platform that requires specific training and accreditation for consultants to be proficient in delivering programmes and projects.
The services are only offered to market and clients through Thomsons’ Solutions Delivery team and a very limited number of staff from our parent company Mercer. The Thomsons Solutions Delivery team are responsible for implementing DarwinTM to our clients, as well as managing any changes to the clients requirements whilst using the DarwinTM platform and services. The SD team plays a critical role in helping our clients realise value from their investment in our technology.
Implementing Thomsons solutions is very specific to our organisation and platform. All levels of consultants are required to go through a structured on-boarding and training induction which includes a mentoring system with experienced team members in our London office and is initially spread over a six month period. This is enhanced with practical experiences working alongside experienced resources to ensure the DarwinTM specific methodology and ways of working are learnt.
Depending on the seniority, a DarwinTM consultant is required to possess both technology understanding as well as business skills in consulting, organisation and programme & project management. As our consultant gains in experience, the size of client work and complexity will proportionally increase.
Your mission will be:
- manage implementation projects, for new clients or those enhancing their current offering
- partner with our clients during implementation projects to
- understand and document their detailed benefits requirements
- work with our off-shore configuration specialists to configure Darwin to meet their needs
- support their acceptance testing of their solution
- ensure a successful launch of the solution to their employees
- decide what else you'd like to be involved in - broadening your skills and interests is actively encouraged!
What skills & values you will bring:
- display solid experience of managing projects, ideally multiple projects concurrently
- have previous experience of implementation consulting for an Enterprise software product
- be passionate about technology and how it can influence lives of both our clients and their employees
- be articulate, as strong verbal and written communication with our clients is vital
- have a strong can-do attitude and be very goal-focused
- love working in teams and be great with people
Our “PINK” benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.